A helpful aid to this info is the UW Superior Campus Map.
1. For those staying in the dorms, we have been assigned Ross Hall at UW Superior. A map and directions at at the end of this post.
2. Check-in for Friday night will be from 5-8:00 PM. If you need to check in later than that, please call Julie at 651-253-2493 to make arrangements. We will try to accomodate.
3. Check-in for Saturday night will be available at Saturday’s ride start. It looks like everyone looking for Saturday-only lodging will be riding. Again, if you need other arrangements, please call Julie.
4. If you are staying Friday only, check out can be after you shower Saturday afternoon. I’ll let you know where to drop off your key when we have you check-in.
5. Sunday check-out should be by 3:00.
1. Ride start will be at 9:30 AM both days. All riders will need to sign an insurance waiver both days. Please arrive in time to check in and sign the waiver. If you need to register on-site, exact change or a check, as well as a pre-filled registration form, would be appreciated. A LOT.
2. We will be starting from the parking lots across from Rothwell Student Center. For those staying at UW Superior, these lots are directly across from our breakfast location.
3. Leader briefing will begin at 9:30. We will start each route as a group together. TCBC leaders will be riding with each group.
4. Mechanical assistance will be available at the ride start.
5. Gatorade and bars or trail mix will be available at ride start.
1. Map to dinner will be available at the ride start Saturday.
2. Day-of registration is available for the ride only. Lodging and dinner is no longer available as of today (8/6).
To get to Superior from the Twin Cities, take I35 to Duluth, and exit at US2 for the Bong Bridge. Turn right at Catlin Avenue. The Rothwell Student Center will be ahead on your right, with parking lots across the street on 16th Street. Ross Hall is near Catlin and 26th.